Disneyland!! (Again)

Yes.... we went to Disneyland again. We spent two days in Disneyland and one day in California Adventure. It was so much fun and I can't wait to write about it to always keep these memories :) 

December 4th, 2021 - Travel day
Last time we went to Disney, when Ronin was 3.5 months old, he did soooo good with traveling. He only cried for about 15 minutes on the descent down from the plane. He then slept most of the trip since he was so little, but with him being older now (6.5 months when we went!), he is awake a lot more so I was afraid the traveling would be awful! However, I was totally wrong! He did such a great job yet again. We had a nonstop flight to LAX which was awesome for all of us. Ronin slept for about 30 minutes on the flight, which was more than I was expecting him to, since he can't sleep very well in our arms anymore. The 30 minute cat nap really helped him though! 

When we got to the airport, we got our bags and found our shuttle and went to our hotel. We ate at a place called Black Tap in downtown Disney, and we met my cousin Kyle there! My mom also met us in LAX so it was really fun to be around so much family in such a fun place. The milkshakes at Black Tap were amazing... there was an entire piece of cake on top of mine. Best $15 I ever spent... haha. After we had dinner, we went to the hotel to rest for a fun day of Disney the next day :) 

My sleepy Ronin on the plane 




Trying to eat daddy's airplane snacks 



The Cakeshake Milkshake at Black Tap


December 5th, 2021 - Disneyland! 
It was a lot colder in Disneyland than I expected it to be (especially after riding Splash Mountain), so one of our first stops of the day was getting Ronin a hat and gloves. Walking back to our hotel from downtown Disney the night before was brutal for him. He was in his carseat and had a blanket, but his ears were sooo cold and he kept grabbing them. I felt so bad that I didn't have a hat for him. We went over to Pooh corner in Disney and found the cutest Winnie the Pooh hat and glove set! Right after we went to get that stuff, we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride. One of the workers saw Ronin in his hat (he came on the ride with us) and said that we could hold Pooh during the ride, but had to leave him there when it was over. When we got off, he said he had to call security since I was stealing Pooh! It was so cute! 

I don't remember everything we did that day haha, but we rode a lot of rides and just took it super chill. Last time we went, we tried to do everything every day, and it was a little miserable at the end. This time, we just took our time and really looked at everything. One thing that we were so lucky to be able to do was ride Rise of The Resistance in Galaxy's Edge. Last time we were there, they were still doing the virtual que, and we were lucky enough to get on it both days. This time, the had it open to everyone and we weren't sure if we would be able to ride it. We saw lines for it as long as 4 hours! We were hanging out in Galaxy's Edge when the ride was down, and I happened to see it come back up. I wasn't sure if we should take the chance and go, because half our group was building droids and we wanted to go together. I made the executive decision to just over there, especially because I saw people running to get onto this ride. I called the other half of our group and told them to meet us over there, and we made our way. We were able to take advantage of Disney's ride swap feature, where we can leave one or more people back with Ronin, then once the people on the ride get off, the other one's who were with the baby can ride the ride and go straight to the front. I told the workers that we were going to do ride swap, so we got in line and the others met up with us later. We were all able to ride the ride which was so awesome!

We got Ronin little sun hats so he could walk around with us and not get burnt! 

We were so happy to have Grandma Caron in Disneyland with us!! 

My attempt at taking a picture of Ronin in front of the castle 

The biggest Christmas tree I've ever seen :) Disney at Christmas time is magical! 

The Winnie the Pooh ride with my Winnie the Pooh 💛


This is how I found Ronin when we got back to the hotel that night. He was zonked out hahaha 



December 6th, 2021 - Disneyland!
We were able to get on Space Mountain right away on Monday morning! It was so fun and the energy was there and we didn't have to wait at all! We walked right up and got right on. We took a ride on the monorail which goes all over Disneyland park and downtown Disney, and it was so fun! I remember as a kid, I used to think that the monorail was an actual ride. I remember there were two monorails, one with a red stripe and one with a blue stripe. I always wanted to get in the one with the blue stripe! But they have updated them now, and they are a variety of colors with Mickey on them everywhere :) So fun! On the monorail, I saw a shop that does name signs with different Disney characters, so we went and found that so I could get one made for Ronin (picture down below)! 

We took Ronin on the Alice in Wonderland ride, and he was soooo tired ahaha. He was falling asleep in his carrier but woke up for the ride. It was so cute to see him trying his hardest to stay awake. We also went over to main street to watch the Christmas parade, which was super cute. I have never seen a full parade at Disneyland, much less the Christmas one! It was so magical and so fun. I love seeing all the characters and hearing the fun songs. We got to see the lighting of It's a Small World and all of the Christmas lights, and it was beautiful. Such a magical day! 

We watched the Christmas fireworks, which included snow at the end. It was so magical and so special. I was with my favorite people ever overlooking the amazing fireworks in Disneyland. It was a GOOD day. 

Our Space Mountain picture


Ronin falling asleep in line for Alice in Wonderland hahah 


The Castle! 😍

The Parade


My sweet Ronin boy


I think this picture deserves a spot on Ronin's baby dating profile 


The monorail 


Main Street 

Ronin's name sign! From left to right, a lion, a dragon, Kristoff, Olaf, Hercules and Jack Sparrow

From left to right, Caron, Preston, Ronin, Megan, London, Morgan, Carson, Madie, Aaron, Cindy, Jared

One of my favorite pictures💕


We saw Tigger and Winnie the Pooh! 


December 7th, 2021 - California Adventure 
California Adventure was awesome! I haven't been there since I was 9 or so, since we weren't able to go last time. We went over to Soarin' Over the World ride, which was amazing. Last time I was there, it was still soarin' over California. Changing it to the whole world was a great idea. I love that ride because it incorporates different smells (like fresh cut grass, the ocean, etc.), and there are big fans that make it feel like the wind is in your hair. So awesome! 

We went to Guardians of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout next, which took place of The Tower of Terror. It's the same ride, just a different theme to go with Avengers Campus. It was without a doubt my favorite ride of the entire trip (I got to ride it 3 times!). I love Guardians of The Galaxy and I love the tower of terror ride, so putting them together was just perfect. We spent some time in Avengers Campus which was my favorite place of all time, and it was so awesome. I was such a fangirl hahaha I was so happy. 

We went over to Pixar Pier to ride the ferris wheel, the rollercoaster, and all of the Pixar rides. The Ferris Wheel was actually really scary ahahah because we sat in one of the swinging gondolas, and it swung us a lot higher and faster than we were expecting hahaah. I genuinely thought that we were going to fall. But it was really fun and we went when the sun was starting to set so it was beautiful! 

Preston and I were able to spend some time together waiting in line for the Monster's Inc. ride while my mom stayed with Ronin. After that ride, we ended the night with the Guardian's of The Galaxy ride again and it was the best way to end a great trip! :) 

Radiator Springs Racers (Cindy's favorite ride) 

Guardians of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout

Grandma and Grandpa got Ronin a Christmas balloon because he loves balloons:) 


California Adventure at night! 

We met Goofy! 

We love Captain America so we needed to get pictures with his shield! 



Brother Bear

Grandma and Ronin 




December 8th, 2021 - travel day 
I'm adding in this section because I took some super cute pictures of Ronin! We were able to take him in his carseat on the plane and it was easier for all of us. He slept, I slept, Preston slept... it was good haaha. 

All in all we had a wonderful trip and we are looking forward to going back for Ronin's second birthday :) 

My little travel buddy💓

His little feet 

Sleepy baby on a plane 




Comments

Popular Posts