Family Pictures

This page will be dedicated to showcasing some of my favorite pictures from our Fall 2021 shoot! Maddy Graff Photography  did an AMAZING job at capturing all of us! 


My handsome man! 


My life wouldn't be the same without Preston. Ronin wouldn't be here without Preston. I am a better person because of Preston. He makes me want to be better and brings out the best in me. I love him so much and am so proud to be his wife and friend. 

My favorite boys on the planet

I love the personality that was captured in these pictures. This really shows who Ronin is and that is really special to me. 


Probably one of my favorite pictures of Ronin ever. 


I'm gonna be honest here, my hair looks so good in this picture. I'm posting to remind myself that I do like my long hair in case I get the urge to cut it randomly 

This really describes us as a family. I'm way too excited, Ronin is trying to figure out what is going on, and Preston is making sure Ronin isn't scared of my excitement. You can expect this exact pose on a daily with us. 

My favorite adventure is these two. 

I now have two men to keep me warm:) 



This is Ronin's world and we are all living in it 

I love eskimo kisses with my boy 

It's the spit bubbles on his lips for me 

My soul mate 

Ronin definitely gets his good looks from Pres! 

The reality of how things usually are 




"There is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood."
-Russell M. Nelson 


Comments

Popular Posts